Friday, November 16, 2012

Replacement for botox, fillers and injectables what do you think?






Here is what it looks like once I removed the beautiful paper





Here is the inside of the kit




And lastly these are your tools to work with



Hello beauties! 
So I am a part of dermstores beauty review panel and I just receive the latest test products and one of which is why I took this picture for you guys, so that you could see how beautifully packaged it came. It’s from dermaflage which is an topical dermal filler (which means no injections or surgeries!) this is a silicone based kind of concealer and its suppose to cover those scars from accidents to acne scarring
Http://www.dermaflage.com
FTC: yes I was sent this item in to test and try out, I was not obligated to blog about it. And no I wasn’t paid to post this:)

1 comment:

  1. You should be really cautious while doing these kind of skin rejuvenation treatments. If you fail to select the apt one, the entire try will become waste. It is a sure thing that you cannot get back the face which got spoiled. So make sure that the decision is right. Don't go behind the money, but behind the effectiveness.

    ReplyDelete