Thursday, December 6, 2012

PorkDaisy

So as you all know I am always on the look out for new makeup products and during my little search I came across a cool new brand (at least new to me anyways) call cherimoya and they are one of the many cool brands that porkdaisy has to offer. I happen to come across these neat little pencils called lip and eye pencils, you guys these pencils are very creamy so they make great eyeshadow bases and they also work well as lip liners too. Below I took pictures so that you guys could get a good look at the color that I had chose.....By the way I chose 7 different shades/colors








Left to Right: Rose, Pourpre, L'Ocean, Or, Blanc, Noir, Cafe

These pencils turned out to be really great especially if you really like to NYX jumbo pencils!

Pros: 
-Creamy
-Easy to work with
-Easy to blend
-long lasting (with primer of coarse)
-Really cheap

Disclaimer: Yes I did receive these items to facilitate this review I gave you guys my honest opinion and review and I wasn't compensated in any way to post this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment