Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Smashbox Image Factory Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette

So as I'm always on the lookout for great eyeshadow palettes, I was recently able to review the Photo Op Eyeshadow palette in Icon from Smashbox. Let me start by telling you that OMG! these eyeshadows are amazing. These eyeshadows go on very smooth almost like "butter", they have no fallout and the color payoff is perfect. This palette is great for daytime and night time looks, so you have like a two in one thing.



Top Row: Alabaster,Thunder, Blackout
Bottom Row: Roast, Black Currant, Sweafoam



Overall i've fallen completely in love with this palette I just want to purchase another one just so I can have a back up...lol
Go and check out smashbox.com to see this palette and more.





No comments:

Post a Comment