Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Collage It......made easy

I recently had the opportunity to try out and review collage it free. This is a free program that allows you to make awesome collage art with your digital pictures.

This program is very easy and simple to navigate and use, its pretty much self explanatory. I had no problem at all with working the program. You get a handful of cool templates use or (collageit) with. You can change the boarder colors make the picture what ever size you would like, its all about creativity and customizing! So what will you make with collage it?!


 Below you can see just a little demo collage that I put together, nothing to crazy and intricate. I just added a boarder and a little shadowing. And you may also notice that the picture has the collage it water mark, you can get rid of that by upgrading to collage it pro!
If you liked this post then you can own your very own copy of this program I am giving away 20 Copies yes you read right 20 Copies of this program 10 PC Winners and 10 Mac Winners. All you have to do is follow the rules to enter!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment