Monday, November 26, 2012

Mally Lip Magnifier

Mally's Lip Magnifier combines luminous color with a creamy, ultra-fierce lip gloss. Its refreshing formula smooths and hydrates, leaving lips feeling silky and ultra soft.

Here are the swatches for you guys!
From top to bottom: Tulip, Pink Petal, & Tulip



These are very very creamy and moisturizing
They come in a variety of colors 
They are easy to work with 
Long lasting 
They feel great!

To me they are a lipstick and a lipgloss combined in one and I also found that some of the colors are more transparent and some that have a deeper more vivid and pigmented color. While traveling this month I also found that these come in handy when you are traveling because the are so small that you can easily toss one in you cluch or daybag! 
They retail for 20.00 (us)

Follow Mally Beauty on
Facebook
Twitter
pintrest
youtube

FTC: Yes I did receive the products above for free to test and try out I was not obligated to review these. The first statement above( the opening of this post) I give all rights to http://www.mallybeauty.com/lip-magnifier I was not paid to say these things
xoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment