Sunday, November 18, 2012

Perky jerky anyone?

So I've been on the hunt for good nutritious and healthy foods/snacks for my dieting/weight lost plan and I think that I have come to find one of those foods that I will so faithfully go back to over and over again, and it's name is perky jerky! This is not only healthy and slammed packed full of proteins and low/no fat low calories this stuff is freak amazing this is honestly better than some of the other name brand jerky that I usually munch on like you guys this jerky is like non other. Let me just give you guys the low down okay?!
-all natural,tender,ultra premium jerky
-flavored with a hint of guarana (which is added in most energy drinks and snacks) giving you a boost of energy which helps me when exercising
-no nitrites
-no preservatives
-no added MSG
-perfect snack to power you from workout or night out.
All summed up me and my boyfriend really really loved this snack like seriously if you are a jerky eater you will love this! Oh yea I also forgot to mention that they soak it in soy sause.....can anybody say yum!
It comes in two delicious flavors beef and turkey ( which is my favorite one)
HAVE YOU TRIED PERKY JERKY? LET ME KNOW





No comments:

Post a Comment