Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What do you fancy for the holidays?

Hey you guys so today I was like bombarded with hundreds of packages and one of them just stood out the most from all of them and it was my November fancy box,yay! If you guys dont know what the fancy is it is very similar to pintrest but the fancy has a store, a blog, magazine, and a wish list. This company/ blog has some very very intresting collectable gift giving items that would be suitable for christmas time. They have gift catagories like men's, women, kids, gadgets, art, food, and media just to name a few. You can sign up to receive a box of your liking by choosing a few categories so that they can pick items based off your selections, (the box retails for 30.00 a month and you get full size products) and you can also just purchase items in the different categories by them selves if you don't want the monthly box! Whew! So I am going to show you all what I got in this months box! Ready Set Show!
FTC: yes I was sent this item in to test and try out, I was not obligated to blog about it. And no I wasn’t paid to post this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment