Monday, December 17, 2012

Shunga art vanilla massage candle

So with the winter months being upon us dry skin can be a pain in the patootie, if you know what I mean. Well I was able to try out another great and amazing product from edenfantasys.com and it is the shunga massage candle which isnt just any ordinary candle this is an body oil candle that you would use to give your partner a nice hot body massage. Mine is in the scent vanilla and boy OH boy does it smell heavenly like wow you guys!






This candle for me I use it for body oil to moisturize simply because the smell is so fall oriented. Usually what I do is , is light it while I'm taking a tub bath just to give the bathroom that relaxed sort of feel, and once I'm out, by that time the candle is melted into that delicious smelling body oil and I just rub it all over for a moisturizing feeling! I know that it's for giving massages but my babe doesn't really want to try it out so I use it all for myself and you can purchase it here at edenfantasys.com







It also comes with a spoon that you can use to scoop the product out!
Cool huh! edenfantasys


Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment