Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lex Cosmetics

If you are anything like me you are staying away from acrylic nails. I prefer not to get them done because my nail turns yellow and they get all soft and weak;( So on my acrylic free journey I happen to come across this amazing amazing company called lexcosmetics


Boy oh boy let me tell you guys all about it first of all it comes in this beautifully designed bottle and the staying power of this bad boy is off the charts the color lasted about six days before it even started to chip off 

These polishes for a fact a much similar to those of OPI. The website also allows you to create your own colors you just submit a pic a viola! There you are! Overall Lexcosmetics offer highend polishes at a great price and I can see myself personally purchasing from there in the future because she has lots of fun colors! 



No comments:

Post a Comment