Friday, January 4, 2013

A-viva cosmetics

So I have been really obsessed lately with doing my nails and designing them. I've been really taking care of my own natural nails and they've gotten pretty long, so that gives me all kinds of space to play around! But enough about my nails, I've been playing around with this awesome glitter stack from a-viva.com. What is a-viva you ask?! They are like a one stop shop were you can find professional skincare, hair tools, hair care, skincare, oh yea and of coarse makeup. So what I received was one of there 8 stack glitters, which is finely milled down to were it is safe for the eyes but I don't do glitter on my eyes because I were contacts so I wear it on my nails and wow is this stuff great! It isn't messy it's very easy to apply and clean ups a breeze if you have a look below at my two nail looks that I tried out using the glitters I can honestly say they last longer than the actual polishes do they don't chip off or anything.
PROS:
No chipping off
Not messy
Many colors to choose from
Easy to work with

Do you recommend this? Yes

Would you repurchase? Yes

Disclaimer




2 comments:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    Thanks

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    ReplyDelete